Friday, March 29, 2013

Hands2Help

H2H 2013 logo
Now that the auction quilt is finished I can move on to some other projects. Although this wasn't on my list of things to accomplish this year, when I saw the challenge I decided it was something I needed to do. So I have committed to making 1 quilt for Quilt Hugs for Happy Chemo. I know too many people who have had cancer and would like to be able to give a hug to someone going through it. I plan to use the blocks I made for the Beginner's Quilt Along a while back. I never finished the top, and I feel like this would be a great reason to finish up a UFO. The deadline for this project is in June, so keep an eye out for progress posts! Here's the schedule:

April:
 7 - Linky party to a favorite on-line tutorial, tip or recipe for quilting snacks. 
21 - Link up to show off progress made on challenge quilt

May: 
19 - Link up to show off your progress on challenge quilt

June: 
 2-8: Link up and show off finished quilt!
14 - Deadline to mail quilt 

1 comment:

  1. What a perfect use for the Beginner QAL blocks! If mine weren't already pledged for a quilt for the guild's charity, I would do that too!

    ReplyDelete

I can't wait to hear from you!