Sunday, June 17, 2012

Peek Over the Fence

After many trials and tribulations this week with my sewing machine, I finally was able to complete block two of my beginners quilt along. After I posted yesterday that my machine was broken and then fixed, it started to malfunction again. What a headache! I might be ready for that new machine sooner than I initially thought...

Anyway, I decided to change my thread from a cotton one to a polyester one and all of a sudden everything started working again. Hooray! So I quickly finished my block before there was time for anything else to go wrong... Here's my block.

This whole block of the week thing is interesting. Not only am I learning some new techniques and working on my skills, but I am learning a lot about my machine. I never thought I would enjoy this so much. 

Beginner’s Quilt-Along


I can't wait to hear from you!