Friday, June 8, 2012

My First Quilt Along

Ever since I did that first taggie quilt a few months back I got bitten by a little quilting bug. I began following some blogs, I made another quilt for my sister-in-law who is pregnant with number 2 (post about that coming as soon as she gets me a couple of photos. I CANNOT believe I didn't take any photos of it!!!), I bought some fabric that I loved for when I find out someone else is pregnant (I just adore the fabric for children!), and I even went to a quilt show in Lancaster, PA with another quilter I know. Anyway, as I was reading one of the blogs that I follow (http://quilterinthecloset.blogspot.com/), Jen mentioned she was doing a beginner's quilt along. After checking it out, I decided it seemed manageable and not too time consuming... after all I did have a baby 3 weeks ago! I have ordered my fabrics and am looking forward to them coming in so I can get started.

Here's what I chose:
blocks in: Puttin on the Ritz by Moda

Boarders, sashings and backing in: Ooh La La by Moda

For more info on this quilt along (it runs through September) check out The Quilting Gallery.



Beginner’s Quilt-Along

No comments:

Post a Comment

I can't wait to hear from you!