Wednesday, October 3, 2012

I think I can breathe again... maybe

We will soon be returning to our regularly scheduled posting.

September was an especially crazy month for me. With Diva heading off to school for 5 full days (a first for this family), dealing with Little Loo's own crazy changing schedule, and the annual Oktoberfest our Lions Club does (of which I am a member) I have been overwhelmed-- to put it mildly.

That being said, I did manage to put a deposit on a Babylock Tiara, and am looking forward to getting back to my quilting. After this week I plan on finishing the quilt top from the Beginner's Quilt Along so that I will have something to quilt when my Tiara arrives.

I also have to start working on Halloween costumes for the girls, which I am super excited about. Diva's costume will be an up-cycle from a special occasion dress. I plan on taking pictures of the whole process so that I can share them with you. Little Loo will be a new construction of my own design. Let's hope they work out!

Until next week...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I can't wait to hear from you!