Despite everything going on, I managed to finish the quilt top. I'm not super proud of it, but it turned out way better than expected given the rush I am in and the fact that I didn't pin anything (please don't crucify me!!). Its also the first time I used charm packs, which has a learning curve all of it's own. For anyone wondering, I used Riley Blake's Willow Collection for a low volume, gender neutral top, and included about 7 yellow riccrac taggies. The back will be one of the yellow floral prints from the collection and the binding will be a satin blanket binding in pale teal.
I aslo decided to include 5 flannel burp clothes. I made these for myself when I was pregnant with Loo and they are my absolute favorite! I still use them and she is almost a year old... I use two different flannels, again gender neutral. The two below are sewn but still need to be ragged, and I have three more sets that are cut but need to be finished!
Wow that's a big to-do list for just 2 weeks from now. Not to mention Diva's birthday party is this weekend, and the school auction (that I made the Kentucky Derby quilt for) is next weekend. I've also been working on my Hands2Help quilt, but more on that on Sunday. My head is spinning just thinking about it all.
Linking up with WIP- Freshly Pieced and A Lovely Year of Finishes.