Saturday, July 21, 2012

Up the Creek Without a Paddle

I'm not entirely sure how, but I finished my block early this week... like real early-- as in, before the weekend hit. I'm speechless. Here it is for your viewing pleasure-- Paddle up the Creek.


Can I also just add that since this was the first time that my back has come out perfectly... flawless actually, I felt the need to share that picture too. Isn't it perttty?

Ok. Enough of that. I feel I need to clarify something. Despite the fact that my last SEVERAL posts have been about quilting, this is not a quilting blog. It's just that, well, with a two month old and three year old running around the house I haven't had time for much else, and for whatever reason doing a little bit of sewing seems to help me unwind and relax. Fear not, however. There is a cake that will make it debut after Little Loo's Christening in September... yes, I am crazy enough to do the cake for my own daughter's Christening. Plus I have a couple of other projects that I hope to complete between now and then, including a reorganization/redesign of the office/play room/sewing area. Was that enough slashes for ya?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I can't wait to hear from you!